How Much is your Child’s Safety Worth? I know you are thinking, to keep my child(ren) safe? It is priceless because they are all unique and can’t be replaced with another baby. That is why child safety seats are an investment that you should consider wisely. Safety seats do their jobs by keeping your child properly fastened in, if the seat itself is properly installed. Install your child’s safety seat correctly and according to the manufacturer’s directions. Then take it to the local police station or highway patrol office and they will confirm it is safely and correctly installed for you. Because your child’s life is priceless, it is worth your time to do this safety measure.
The second thing I suggest is to do your homework before making a child safety device purchase. Buy the Cadillac version if the price is something you can afford and never purchase a used one. Also make sure that the child seat will hold your child for longer periods of time, making it an investment in your child’s future. If you are in a wreck buy a new carseat and have the one’s in the car destroyed. All carseats have an expiration date so make sure you check those as well to ensure you are keeping your children as safe as you can while in the vehicle.
So before you rush out and make a purchase on any car seat I recommend the following steps.
- Your child’s life is priceless, so invest the money into a great product.
- Check your owner’s manuals to see if the car seat you are purchasing will work in your vehicle.
- Make sure it will grow with your child.
- Make Safety your first priority, budget second.
- Make sure you properly install the car seat to help protect your child(ren).
- Buy a car seat for each vehicle your family owns. We always buy 2 of each seat so we don’t have to move them from vehicle to vehicle.
With these tips in place your child will be safer and hopefully you don’t have to buy new seats so quickly. What else do you do to ensure your child(ren’s) safety?