In becoming more eco-friendly, Little Lamb Dryer Balls are another new must-have for my laundry list. These eco-friendly Dryer Balls are constructed from felted wool. They are 100% natural and hypoallergenic. The genius behind these little guys is that while in the dryer they bounce around, separating your laundry, and allowing the heat from your dryer to dry your clothing. The dryer balls cuts drying time 25% in large loads and as much as 35-40% in small loads. Less drying time means using less energy or utilities. It also means the dryer won’t be heating your house up as long, saving even more on utilities.
While drying in less time is incredible enough, the Little Lamb Wool Dryer Balls have no chemicals and will replace dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners! How much do you spend in a month on dryer sheets and fabric softener?! Just think of the savings!
Dryer balls are perfect for those with sensitive skin and for babies because they contain no harsh chemicals or fragrance to cause irritation and allergic reactions. They work to fluff and soften the clothes naturally. It’s pretty amazing! If you love fragrance and just can’t be without it, you can add it naturally by using a few drops of essential oil added to the Little Lamb Wool Dryer Balls. Be sure and do it after they are dry and use only the air fluff setting (no heat), otherwise there may be risk of fire.
Did I mention that they’re also entirely handmade and not a single piece of machinery aids in the creation process? Dryer Balls just scream green living!
Little Lamb Wool Dryer Balls in a nutshell:
- Wool Dryer Balls Replace Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, without Chemicals or Synthetics (perfect for those with sensitive skin & babies)
- Felted Wool Dryer Balls Shortens Drying Time (use 3 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large) Reduces drying time up to 25% for large loads, and up to 40% in smaller loads saving you Hundreds of Dollars Per Year
- 100% Premium Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls are Not Only the Perfect Natural Fabric Softener, They Last for More than 1000 washes!
- Wool Balls for Dryer are 100% Natural and Hypoallergenic – Which means no more harmful fabric softeners, plastic dryer balls, or dryer sheets
- Natures Perfect Fabric Softener – Natural Fabric softener wool dryer balls cut costs, protects your family and helps keep our water supplies clean
I love the dryer balls! Anything that will save on my utility bill and is a natural product is a plus for me. However, after saying that, I do want to tell you the one disadvantage of using dryer balls. When using dryer balls in the dryer, there is a thump thump thump as they are going around. My dryer is in a separate room and it’s not bad, but if your dryer is in the same room with you, well – you get the picture. I still say the pros more than outweigh the cons, so I stick by saying I love them.
The Little Lamb Wool Dryer Balls come in a 6 pack, a 4 pack and a 3 pack. The 3 pack includes a Soap Nuts sample, which you will love also for a chemical free and eco-friendly way to wash your clothes! You can find all the Little Lamb products on Amazon!