Between family, work and our beloved posse of pups life can get pretty crazy sometimes, especially at breakfast time when making choices seems the hardest and finding time to put together a well-balanced, nutritional meal is just too much so early in the morning. With recipes like Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats, planning ahead has never been easier and you can rule out any feelings of guilt knowing that it’s jam packed with key ingredients that are healthy and sure to become the fuel that keeps you going throughout your busy day! Can you think of anything better than oatmeal served with a heaping serving of fresh strawberries?
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Strawberry cheesecake Greek yogurt
½ cup Old fashioned Oats
1/4 cup Almond Milk (or other milk)
¼ tsp cinnamon (optional)
Fresh strawberries for topping
Empty the yogurt into a jar or container with a lid.
Add almond milk and stir.
Stir in oats a little at a time.
Sprinkle in the cinnamon and stir again.
Cover jar or with lid and give it a shake.
Top with fresh strawberries and enjoy!
Print this recipe:
- Strawberry cheesecake Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Old fashioned Oats
- ¼ cup Almond Milk (or other milk)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Fresh strawberries for topping
- Empty the yogurt into a jar or a container with a lid.
- Add almond milk and stir.
- Stir in oats a little at a time.
- Sprinkle in the cinnamon and stir again.
- Cover jar with lid and give it a shake.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with fresh strawberries and enjoy!
You may also enjoy this Fresh Strawberry Mango Smoothie Recipe or this Grilled Chicken Salad with Fresh Strawberry Vinaigrette for lunch!