Finding a good dressing for your salad is all about trial and error if you’ve decided to deviate from the normal selections like ranch or Italian. A great alternative to those heavier choices is this sweet Strawberry Fruit Vinaigrette Dressing recipe. It’s easy to make and delicious to pour over your favorite salad. This Strawberry Fruit Vinaigrette Dressing recipe will be a new favorite at the dinner table!
Strawberry Fruit Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
1/4 teaspoon white sugar
1 cup olive oil
1/2 pint fresh strawberries, halved
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
In a blender or food processor, mix olive oil, strawberries, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, tarragon and sugar.
Blend until smooth.
That’s it! Enjoy!
Print this recipe:
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried tarragon
- ¼ teaspoon white sugar
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a blender or food processor, mix olive oil, strawberries, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, tarragon and sugar.
- Blend until smooth.
- That's it! Enjoy!