Everyone gets tired of eating the same thing time after time, day after day. For example, I really love tuna and especially enjoy it over a bed of fresh romaine lettuce in the summer. However, after awhile, when you’ve been eating the same thing, you crave change. Sandwiched between two pieces of crusty bread, mixed in with noodles, using it as the main ingredient in a casserole – there’s no end to the many different ways there are to eat tuna. If you don’t believe me then check out this collection of delightful Tuna Recipes I’ve compiled below!
10 Tuna Recipes you’re Sure to Love!
- Brown Rice Salad Seared Tuna ~Just Us Four
- Gluten Free pan Seared Tuan with Spinach Pesto ~Sarah Titus
- Paleo Tuna Salad ~Taste of Lizzy T
- Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe ~Homemade Interest
- Pesto Sun Dried Tomato Tuna Salad ~Just Us Four
- Italian Style Tuna Salad ~A Cedar Spoon
- Tuna Burgers Recipe ~Just 2 Sisters
- Rice-less Spicy Tuna Hand Rolls ~Nibbles by Nic
- Health Benefits of Tuna ~Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Nicoise Pasta Salad Recipe ~Just Us Four