Gingerbread Friends is such a cute and wonderful story for the kiddos. Well, we have a treat for you today! Check out this Gingerbread Friends Craft for kids! They will love it and have a wonderful time creating their Gingerbread Friends! This simple craft would be an amazing activity for weekend or a rainy afternoon! It’s super simple and uses common everyday items.
Gingerbread Friends Craft for Kids
gingerbread man template
brown construction paper
embellishments: i.e., scraps of paper, string, rhinestones, washi tape, buttons, string
How to Make:
1. Print, and cut out, the gingerbread man cookie template.
2. Use a brown pen to trace your gingerbread men cookies onto the brown construction paper.
3. Cut out (or have children cut out) the gingerbread men.
4. You, or your child, can write the child’s name on the back of their “cookie”.
5. Have the kids decorate the gingerbread man with the available embellishments.
6. Then, have children use the glue to secure the assembled pieces to their “cookie”.