Kids watch in awe as adults are on their smartphones and tablets, while they sit twiddling their thumbs. I had an idea this year and I think it’s going to prove to be an awesome idea. Instead of watching all of the adults in our family play on their electronics, I have decided to gift all of the kids with a VTech Kidszoom Smartwatch DX. Now all of the adults will be watching the kids in awe.
VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX is More Than Just a Watch!
Technology keeps improving, so why shouldn’t kids benefit from it? I don’t think kids need to be attached to the Internet all of the time, which is why I love the Kidszoom Smartwatch. It has tons of games and activities in which you don’t need the Internet for. Plus, it has tons of memory so the kids in our family can take pictures and videos at their leisure. Instead of giving them free reign with a tablet, this smartwatch occupies their time in smart ways. It challenges and encourages them to learn.
The clock face on the watch can also be customized. Whether your child is in the beginning stages of telling time and needs a digital clock or they’re a whiz with analog displays, they will be set. There are also a ton of nifty utilities on this smartwatch. If we’re all being honest, we know kids can get incredibly bored, so it’s great to have a watch that does multiple things. It has a voice recorder, alarm timer, calculator, and calendar utilities.
Think of how great it is to have something that a child can wear and that keeps them occupied at the same time. Instead of whining that they’re bored at doctor’s appointments or in the car, they have something practical on their wrist that also turns into something educational and entertaining, on the go.
There are actually 8 games on this smartwatch, which I think is great. And one of my all-time favorite parts of the Kidszoom Smartwatch is that the battery is Lithium ion, which means it’s rechargeable. Think of all of the money you will save by not having to buy batteries all of the time. Is there anything more annoying than running to the store every time you need a battery? I think not.
Kidizoom Smartwatch DX in a nutshell:
- The VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX is an even smarter kids watch with more fun games and activities; interactive kids watches feature 3 fun activities, 5 games, 3 action challenges and a motion sensor
- Kids watches are perfect for young photographers, this durable smartwatch has more memory so kids can take tons of pictures and videos; feature camera with photo effects, video camera, voice recorder with voice-changing effects and touch screen.
- In addition to the alarm, timer and stopwatch, the VTech watch has 2 new tools including a calendar feature and a calculator so your child can work out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems.
- Digital and analog kids smartwatch display comes with 50 plus clock face designs; splash proof for everyday play (splash and sweat proof; do not submerge and not suitable for showering or bathing).
- More than just a watch, it’s the VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX; features rechargeable Lithium Ion battery and includes micro USB cable to upload photos/videos as well as recharge the battery; intended for ages 4 to 9 years.
I’m excited to see the look’s on the faces of the kids in our family that I plan on gifting this to. I have spent several hours myself playing the games and recording silly videos. If it can keep me occupied, I have no doubt that it will keep nieces, nephews, and grandkids occupied this holiday season.
Connect socially with VTech
VTech Kidizoon Smartwatch DX is featured on Southern Krazed’s 2015 Christmas Gift Guide!
Visit the gift guide to find more awesome gift ideas!