Whatever we may like to think, poo or poop is a fact of life, right? And, I’m sure the most of us have some kind of air freshener sitting there available. However, I don’t care for aerosol air fresheners at all. For starters, aerosol air fresheners are full of chemicals. Then, there is the mess they leave behind. When I spray aerosols, they spray out a mist which then lands on the sink, the vanity, and the floor. Or, is this just me? Finally, do they really work? Or, do we then just have flowered smelling poo? This Homemade Poo Poo Spray works differently! It’s super easy to make and I think you will love it as much as I do!
This Homemade Poo Poo Spray is used differently than your normal aerosol sprays. Before you use the toilet, simply squirt approximately 4 squirts directly into the toilet. Easey-peasy! I love that it uses essential oils, which are great deodorizers and avoids all those harsh chemicals sprayed into the air and creating a mess! Plus, it takes care of the odor without leaving a floweredy poo smell
Homemade Poo Poo Spray with Essential Oils
10-15 drops of lavender essential oil
10-15 drops peppermint essential oil
small spray bottle
1. Add a tablespoon of rubbing alcohol to your small spray bottle.
2. Fill the rest of your bottle with water (leaving just a small space for the oils).
3. Add 10-15 drops of each of your essential oils (you really can choose any scents).
4. Put your lid back on and shake before use.
5. Spray about 4 squirts directly in your toilet before you, you know, go #2.